miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2009

Pictures in your Resume?

Even that I have heard that including a Pic in your resume is not a good idea, most people do it, I do it; and you will find more than 80% of Linked-in users do it; at this point if you want to meet someone look at his Face book or Hi5 or whatever social network and you will find the face matching with the name.

Personally, when evaluating a candidate his/her pic has nothing to do with the skills or capabilities, the most important is what is written is accurate to his actual experience...

Recently another recruiter call me to show me a resume that included a pic, nothing new until this point, but the picture was from a actress Evangeline Lily "Freckles" from the Serie LOST; so I started to think about the reasons why someone will do that? if you are applying for a job as Senior or Manager?

Why?

Why?

When I get an idea on the reason will share it with you!. In the meanwhile I will interview "Freckles"! She might have some information about LOST next season.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario